Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome, dear journalists

Dear Friends,

I am K Govindan Nampoothiry, a Journalist hailing from Kochi, Kerala. What prompted me to start this blog is simple - create a platform for public to know Journalists.

We know who is the director of Titanic, we know the recent engagement of Shoaib Malaik and Sania Mirza, we know all about Sachin Tendulkar, we know all about Shah Rukh Khan, but all will skip the question who is Pothan Joseph, John Paul, Ramakrishna Pillai etc. They were great journalists and were apt for calling them - journalists. At that time, people observed their actions and had a quest to know them. But now....in our country sadly - time, mind, welath and news are only for cricketers and politicians.

At this juncture, I opened this blog.

I expect your cooperation and support in this venture. I want this session to be 'Live'.

Regards
K Govindan Nampoothiry

No comments:

Post a Comment